It is easy way to cook potatoes with a crunchy top and a creamy centre, full of amazing baked potato taste.
Sliced Baked Potato Tips
It is perfect garnish for any protein. And it can be independent vegetarian dish. I like eat it with vegetables such cucumber, celery, asparagus. And with a cream sauce or a melted cheese.
It is a basic recipe of sliced baked potato. You can add some parmesan on top (5 minutes before end of baking), some vegetables between the slices like tomato or garlic slices.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 12 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3 drops Tabasco
- 6 tsp sour cream or cream cheese (1 tsp for 1 potato)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Put 2 sushi sticks on the cutting board and put a potato between it.
- Carefully make series of vertical cuts, but not all the way through. And sushi sticks or wooden spoon will help you with it.
- Put baking paper on oven-tray. Then put all sliced potatoes on it.
- Make mix with olive oil, salt, paprika and Tabasco, if you like spicy.
- Pour the sliced potatoes with the mix of spices and oil.
- Bake it for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream or cream cheese, some fresh vegetables and herbs.