Smell of roasted potatoes peel is very delicious but there is some problem. The peel texture is not so good, except new potato with very thin peel. I share with you the recipe which allow you roast potato with peel even if it a little bit thick.
Roasted Potatoes Tips
Add salt at the end of cooking cause when you will do it potatoes starts to exude moisture. And you can’t roast it.
Add butter after the roasting cause if you will roast on butter you will get carcinogens in it. Nobody want it.
- 1 lb (400 g) potato with peel (new is the best, but not necessary)
- 4 oz (100 g) mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 tsp butter
- 3 tsp olive oil (for frying)
- plack pepper
- Wash a potatoes.
- Cut potato into very thin slices. This is the secret of this dish. It is very important.
- Preheat a pan and pour a frying oil in it.
- Put sliced potato into the pan.
- While potato frying, slice a muchrooms and onion and add it to the pan.
- When potato a little bit roasted, stir it. Wait a few minutes, stir it again, and again, while there is almost cooked.
- Then make fire smaller.
- Add spices, garlic, butter, but not salt. Cook it until it's done.
- Add some salt.
- Serve. Garnish with herbs.