My kid just crazy about cars. How to give your child a new experience and new games without buying tons of new and new cars? I know the answer. Just made it!
- Take the mixture for molding Play Doh of 3 different colours.
- Make a small cube to the basics. Flatten one edge of the cube. This will be the hood.
- From a mixture of other colours make 4 equal very small balls, then just flatten it. It will be wheels.
- Then make the bigger ball and drag it into cylinder, and flatten it. This will be the windshield.
- Then take the third colour and make another 4 balls. 2 bigger and two smaller ones, and the same shape of these lights.
- Attach the wheels, windshield and headlights on the base.
- Leave for 2-3 days until the mixture solidifies. No heat is needed. After 2-3 days you will have a hard toy feels like a stone.