An easiest way to cook turkey forcemeat is cooking cutlets or nuggets. Nuggets takes a little bit more time to put forcemeat on the pan. That is all the difference. You can add more ingredients to cutlets or simplify recipe, it depends on the time that you have.
Turkey cutlets different low fat and still quite tender with a crisp, unlike lean beef that no fatty pieces pretty tough.
Surprisingly, turkey does not require large amounts of salt. This feature turkey, it almost does not need to add salt, enough a very small amount of salt and the food will seem well-seasoned.
Well, turkey cutlets and nuggets made simple. Just mix the beef, semolina, egg and a bit seasons. For a richer flavor, you can saute onion and other vegetables and add to the stuffing, but not necessarily. Delicious will anyway.
Turkey Cutlets Tips
To make this dish quite dietary pans instead need to use a double boiler or put out a small fire will not crusty, but very gentle and always delicious meatballs steamed.
- 2,2 lb (1 kg) turkey forcemeat
- 1/2 cup semolina (manna croup)
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 5 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Fry one cutted onion and bell pepper (bell pepper is not necessary) with one tea spoon olive oil.
- Take big bowl. Put in turkey forcemeat, egg, fried onion, fried bell pepper, semolina, 2 tsp olive oil.
- Stir it gentle with big spoon or hands.
- Preheat a pan, pour 2 tsp olive oil on it, put 4 heaps of forcemeat mix with table spoon (2—3 tbsp for 1 cutlet), fry it for cupple minuts on 1 side, and on other side until ready.
- Serve it with vegetables, mash potatoes or in turkey burgers.